8 Modern Tea Sets To Show Off Your Tea Making Skills
Having a proper tea set to serve your guests is a must-have item, so we’ve compiled a list of 8 modern tea sets that will impress your friends and family.
1. This black and white diagonal stripe ceramic tea set comes with the tea pot, cups and saucers, a milk jug, and a sugar bowl, all you have to do is brew the tea.
Shift Porcelain tea set from Apparatus
2. Serve your tea with a pop of color using this rubber band inspired tea set with brightly colored bands that give the set a fun modern look.
Rubber Band tea set from TOAST
3. The soft curved lines of this modern tea set and the subtle blue color of it make it the perfect addition to any spring time tea party.
Bulky Tea Set designed by Jonas Wagell for Muuto.
4. Available in both black and white finishes, this modern ceramic tea set puts a spin on the traditional design of the tea pot and milk jug and gives it a contemporary look with the matte finish.
Olio teapot designed by Barber & Osgerby. Manufactured by Royal Doulton. Available from Twenty Twenty One.
5. The simple, white, smooth curves of this modern tea set make it a timeless set that is sure to enjoyed for years to come.
FJ Essence Teaport by Finn Juhl and reproduced by ARCHITECTMADE. Available from Skandium.
6. These ceramic tea sets, available in multiple colors, have tea cups with circular handles half way down the cup that wrap around it to create a unique way to hold them.
Aureola Tea Set designed by Luca Nichetto & Lera Moiseeva for Mjolk.
7. All the pieces of this white tea set have tiny feet that help them rest securely on the table or surface they’re placed on.
JIA Inc. designed this tea set with National Palace Museum. Available from HORNE
8. Take the sophistication of your tea party up to the next level with this elegant brass tea set.